Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.761 KGS / RSD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 19% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 178,051 som (233,982 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 149,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)