Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 287 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.703 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 191% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 392,786 som (€4,283) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 135,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 11,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lusaka costs 225 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dubai costs Dirham 5,194 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)