Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 625 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.327 KGS / SEK
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 220% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 463,497 som (55,665 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 145,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Berlin costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$192,900 (about 2 hours ago)