Cost of living in Sterlitamak, Russia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.125 KGS / RUB
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sterlitamak (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 153,157 som (руб 136,199) in Sterlitamak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 144,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Bellary costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (about 4 hours ago)