Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 286 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 57.195 KGS / CAD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 183% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 404,902 som (C$7,079) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 143,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (about 1 hour ago)