Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 100.156 KGS / GBP
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 187% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 358,648 som (£3,581) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 125,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)