Cost of living in Sogamoso, Colombia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02110 KGS / COP
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sogamoso (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 155,634 som (COL$7,377,249) in Sogamoso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 147,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)