Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,614 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 39.802 KGS / BGN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 31% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 178,438 som (4,483 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 136,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmednagar costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)