Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.529 KGS / TRY
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 126,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 113,211 som (9,036TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,253 (6 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Valparaiso costs CH$3,137 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago de Compostela costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Seville costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)