Cost of living in Shahjahanpur, India vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.118 KGS / INR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shahjahanpur (India) is 78% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 239,685 som (₨214,307) in Shahjahanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 135,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 6 hours ago)