Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.533 KGS / MYR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 66% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 240,987 som (RM13,003) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 145,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dinajpur costs Taka 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 3 hours ago)