Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 454 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.449 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 114% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 297,654 som (€3,291) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 139,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)