Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 678 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06862 KGS / KRW
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 179% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 399,348 som (₩5,819,610) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 143,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨130 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)