Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 152 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.415 KGS / BRL
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 151,158 som (R$ 9,209) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 127,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 6 hours ago)