Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.113 KGS / BRL
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 225,152 som (R$ 13,974) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 149,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (about 3 hours ago)