Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 655 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.568 KGS / DOP
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 75% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 233,359 som (RD$ 148,799) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 133,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 4 hours ago)