Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 179 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.449 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 111% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 293,691 som (€3,247) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 139,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)