Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California, United States vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 82.194 KGS / USD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California (United States) is 237% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 502,529 som ($6,114) in Santa Barbara, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 149,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)