Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 84.871 KGS / CUC *
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 50% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 201,256 som (2,371 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 134,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)