Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 775 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 80.201 KGS / USD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 86% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 270,960 som ($3,378) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 146,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Canberra costs AU$3,010 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)