Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.255 KGS / ARS *
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 148,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 109,105 som (ARS $86,926) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 3 hours ago)