Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 80.201 KGS / USD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 164% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 368,949 som ($4,600) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 140,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 4 hours ago)