Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 84.899 KGS / USD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 226% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 430,763 som ($5,074) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 132,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)