Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.703 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 244,194 som (€2,663) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 133,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.46 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $858 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 11,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lusaka costs 225 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dubai costs Dirham 5,194 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)