Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 479 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.055 KGS / RUB
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 48% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 222,257 som (руб 210,616) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 150,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Patiala costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)