Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.873 KGS / BRL
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 185,104 som (R$ 11,661) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 136,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Berlin costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)