Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.111 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 148% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 314,874 som (€3,418) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 127,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 5 hours ago)