Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 160 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.493 KGS / ILS
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 173% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 341,726 som (15,192 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 125,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 6 hours ago)