Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 80.201 KGS / USD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 77% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 220,842 som ($2,754) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 125,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)