Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.011 KGS / CNY
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 61% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 240,225 som (20,000元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 149,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)