Cost of living in Pune, India vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.111 KGS / INR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 18% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 162,309 som (₨146,145) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 138,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 2 hours ago)