Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.072 KGS / INR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is about the same as in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 128,686 som (₨120,051) in Punasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 127,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 5 hours ago)