Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.175 KGS / HRK
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 74% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 225,706 som (18,539 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 130,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grozny costs руб 270 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $24,703 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rome costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)