Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 181 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.353 KGS / MXN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 163,640 som (Mex$ 48,810) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 137,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 4 hours ago)