Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 842 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.396 KGS / MXN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 162,878 som (Mex$ 47,964) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 125,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (about 2 hours ago)