Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.990 KGS / PLN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 59% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 201,433 som (10,076 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 127,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)