Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 272 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.558 KGS / TTD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 161% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 373,026 som (29,703 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 143,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Valparaiso costs CH$3,137 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago de Compostela costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)