Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.703 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 67% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 252,902 som (€2,758) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 151,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 3 hours ago)