Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 204 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 47.187 KGS / BGN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 37% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 197,079 som (4,177 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 144,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)