Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.262 KGS / CZK
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 40% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 205,589 som (63,030 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 147,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)