Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.156 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 135% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 336,411 som (€3,650) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 143,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 120 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 24 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)