Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.703 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 104% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 264,932 som (€2,889) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 130,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vejle costs kr6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Utrecht costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)