Cost of living in Paris, France vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 88.440 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 246% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 518,646 som (€5,864) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 150,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 4 hours ago)