Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 48.442 KGS / NZD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 120% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 276,876 som (NZ$5,716) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 126,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dinajpur costs Taka 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 3 hours ago)