Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 447 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.703 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 160% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 346,128 som (€3,774) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 133,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vejle costs kr6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Utrecht costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)