Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 59.754 KGS / CAD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 180% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 386,707 som (C$6,472) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 138,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,806 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antioch costs 900TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)