Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.001 KGS / BRL
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 181,463 som (R$ 11,341) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 125,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 5 hours ago)