Cost of living in Oradea, Romania vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.474 KGS / RON
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 23% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 177,730 som (9,621 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 144,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chincha Alta costs S/. 15 (about 3 hours ago)