Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.522 KGS / MXN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 144,935 som (Mex$ 41,146) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 129,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Valparaiso costs CH$3,137 (about 1 hour ago)