Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 89.054 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 165% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 360,573 som (€4,049) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 136,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Jose, California costs $1.48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)